Monday, November 17, 2014

Modern quilting

I am sure many of you have seen and made some modern quilts. I have these two patterns on my wall and one is 1/2 done and I wanted to share these patterns with you . The first I have been eyeing for some time and I have almost enough scraps of various colors to give it a try, The instructions are quite good. But maybe it is one you might not want to try and complete in a weekend you might need a little break


http://www.ohfransson.com/oh_fransson/tokyo-subway-map-quilt-along.html


The pattern below is so easy and I have been able to cut the strips the night before, in just under 2 hours I have pieced 1/2 the top. I hope to complete the top in another day, It is a great scrap buster ( except for me - I have way too many scraps)

http://ivoryspring.wordpress.com/2013/11/05/free-pattern-movement-in-squares

While I realize that I created this webpage for Bailey users and this subject is not particular to Bailey I had hoped that you will enjoy this submission

No comments:

Post a Comment