Thursday, July 25, 2013

Here is the packaging and the Handi Versa Tool



I decided I wanted to try ruler work but with so many rulers of various costs I decided on a multifunctional tool. The ruler arrived and I immediately read the instructions. I know the picture of the accompanied documentation is crappy but that is ok there is little about the tool a few pics of what it can perform and then basically that the ruler foot is 1/4 from the line that is drawn on the ruler.

I was not too impressed I guess I expected more description of how to use the tool. Then it dawned on me that there is a video by the Inventor and it has a number of techniques, but I did not want to invest in more.

Below I have enclosed my hints as well as Handiquilter video and some instructions that I found in a PDF file hidden deep in cyberspace. I thought that the written file I found was more interest to me than the short 3 minute video that didn't address the ruler in any depth


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1MaRuASFkvdaFd3T2l4eW90SW8/view?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment